Why SNU International Summer Program (ISP)?
- Distinguished faculty members
- Exposure to different points of view on East Asia and Korea
- The best environment for learning Korean
- Thorough support from TAs who have a strong background in the courses offered
- Experience Korean higher education
- In-class field trips to leading global companies in Korea, National Assembly, etc.
- Special Field-Trip programs to visit historic sites
- Small, tight-knit, friendly community
- Making new friends from all around the world as well as SNU students
- Various leisure activities (15+ activities including 4 field-trips)