2024 SNU International Summer Program (ISP) Program Fees
All fees should be paid in either Korean won (KRW) or US dollar (USD) via wire-transfer.
Various scholarships are available (please refer to the "Scholarship").
|1,200,000||1,080||1 course (2 credits)|
|1,800,000||1,620||1 course (3 credits)|
|2,400,000||2,160||2 courses (4 credits)|
|2,790,000||2,511||2 courses (5 credits)|
|3,348,000||3,013||2-3 courses (up to 9 credit)|
|On Campus Housing||900,000||800||Dormitory Lodging (Meal plan not included)|
* 7% of the tuition discount will be offered for taking more than 5 credits.
* 20% of the tuition discount will be offered for an early-registration (by April 4).
**Course Materials: The tuition covers most of the cost for course materials, however, certain courses may require you to purchase text books in addition to the materials provided in class. Due to copyright issues, students are responsible for purchasing books if it is a requirement for the course.
*** Meals: The tuition or housing fees do not include the cost for meals. SNU’s campus hosts many cafeterias that offer meals at a low cost (KRW 1,700~6,000). SNU International Summer Program (ISP) students are eligible for the student meal cost with their student ID card issued by SNU International Summer Program (ISP).
Payment MethodProgram fee payment deadline for 2024 SNU International Summer Program (ISP) is May 12, 2024.
- Application Fee (KRW 200,000 or USD 180) must be paid after you file an online application. Payment notice will be sent to the applicants who completed the online application and submission of all required documents. Please note that a complete application with its application fee paid will be deemed successful application.
- After you complete course registration, tuition fee invoice will be e-mailed.
- SNU International Summer Program (ISP) accepts payment of program fees via bank wire-transfer ONLY.
- All bank transaction fees and charges should be fully covered by the student. (Any deficit from program fees will be respectively charged.)
SNU International Summer Program (ISP) Refund Policy
To withdraw from the SNU International Summer Program (ISP) and request for a refund of tuition, students must send a written notice to the SNU International Summer Program (ISP). SNU International Summer Program (ISP) will process the refund in accordance with the SNU International Summer Program (ISP) refund policy outlined below, and the refund rate will be decided by the date that a complete, official written request for refund is received.
|Fee Type||Refund Request by||Refund Rate|
|Tuition Fee||Until 12 May (Korean Standard Time)||100%|
|13 May – 2nd day of your class (Korean Standard Time)||50%|
|Housing Fee||Until 27 May (Korean Standard Time)||-|
|Extra Curriculum Activities||Until 27 May (Korean Standard Time)||-|