International students who are currently attending overseas universities for undergraduate or graduate degree programs are eligible for SNU International Summer Program (ISP).
Please note that current high school students are not eligible for SNU International Summer Program (ISP).
Online Application Procedure
Step 1. Prepare for Required Documents
Applicants are required to submit the following documents when applying for SNU International Summer Program (ISP).
|Document||Requirement||How to Submit|
|Profile Photo||Must clearly show your front face (in a jpeg or jpg format)||Attach the photo in the online application|
|Passport||Upload a copy of the information page of your passport in the online application|
|Official Academic Transcript||Must show your current university and major information||Upload a scanned copy in the online application|
|Proof of eligibility for scholarships||Required only for those who are eligible for Other Scholarships||Upload a scanned copy in the online application|
|Medical documents||Required only for those who apply for on-campus housing:
SNU Health Form filled and signed by a medical clinic based on your medical records, that shows,
|Upload a scanned copy in the online application and bring the original documents with you when you arrive at SNU
*Insufficient records lead to disqualification for on-campus housing.
Step 2. File an Online Application
- Go to Online Application (Non-SNU Students).
- If you need more time to complete the online application, you can always "save" and return later to complete and submit the application. The option to "save" is at the bottom of the online application. You can log into the online application again by using the log-in account.
- Don't forget - Your application is submitted properly only after you click "submit" at the bottom of the online application.
Step 3. Pay for the Application Fee
- After you submit a complete online application, SNU International Summer Program (ISP) will review your application and e-mail an invoice for application fee (KRW 200,000 or USD 180) and bank account information. SNU International Summer Program (ISP) accepts payment of program fees via bank wire-transfer ONLY.
- For early bird applications, if you fail to make payment of application fees by the early bird deadline, the early bird benefits will not apply.
- You will be given an official admission letter and course registration instruction through e-mail after SNU International Summer Program (ISP) checks the payment details.