International students who are currently attending overseas universities for undergraduate or graduate degree programs are eligible for SNU Online ISP.
Please note that current high school students are not eligible for Online ISP.
Online Application Procedure
Step 1. Prepare for Required Documents
Applicants are required to submit the following documents when applying for SNU ISP.
|Document||Requirement||How to Submit|
|Profile Photo||Must clearly show your front face (in a jpeg or jpg format)||Attach the photo in the online application|
|Passport||Upload a copy of the information page of your passport in the online application|
|Official Academic Transcript||Must show your current university and major information||Upload a scanned copy in the online application|
|Proof of eligibility for scholarships||Required only for those who are eligible for Other Scholarships||Upload a scanned copy in the online application|
Required only for those who apply for on-campus housing: *Not available for Online ISP
SNU Health Form filled and signed by a medical clinic based on your medical records, that shows,
|Upload a scanned copy in the online application and bring the original documents with you when you arrive at SNU
*Insufficient records lead to disqualification for on-campus housing.
Step 2. File an Online Application
- Go to Online Application (Non-SNU Students).
- If you need more time to complete the online application, you can always "save" and return later to complete and submit the application. The option to "save" is at the bottom of the online application. You can log into the online application again by using the log-in account.
- Don't forget - Your application is submitted properly only after you click "submit" at the bottom of the online application.
For Online ISP, we do not provide on-campus housing and field trips.
Step 3. Pay for the Application Fee
- After you submit a complete online application, SNU ISP will review your application and e-mail an invoice for application fee (KRW 120,000 or USD 100) and bank account information. SNU ISP accepts payment of program fees via bank wire-transfer ONLY.
- For early bird applications, if you fail to make payment of application fees by the early bird deadline, the early bird benefits will not apply.
- You will be given an official admission letter and course registration instruction through e-mail after SNU ISP checks the payment details.
For Online ISP, we do not assist with visa acquisition, and we do not provide a Certificate of Admission (CoA).