If you are currently enrolled in or hold a degree from a university-level program, or have received acceptance to enroll in a university-level program in Fall, you are eligible to apply for SNU ISI. To apply for SNU ISI, please follow the procedure below.
Step 1. Prepare documentsApplicants are required to submit the following documents when applying for SNU ISI:
|Document||Requirement||How to Submit|
|Your Profile Photo||Must be in jpeg or jpg format||Upload within online application|
|Your Passport||Must be clearly legible when scanned||Upload scanned copy within online application|
|Your Official Transcript||
||Upload scanned copy within online application|
|Proof of eligibility for scholarships
(Only required for those applicable)
|For information on scholarships and required documents to prove your eligibility, please check our Scholarships page.||Upload scanned copy within online application|
(Only required for those applying for on-campus housing)
|SNU Health Form filled and signed by a medical clinic based on your medical records (download form), that shows:
||Upload scanned copy within online application and bring the original documents with you when you arrive at SNU
*Insufficient records are considered a basis for disqualification from dormitory housing.
Step 2. Complete and submit online application
- You can access the online application by clicking on the button at the bottom of this page.
- You will be asked to create a log-in account -
- for ID: enter your email address,
- for PW: enter a password that is at least six characters.
- If you need more time to complete the online application, you can always "save" and return later to complete and submit the application. The option to "save" is at the bottom of the online application. You can log into the online application again by using the log-in account you created.
- Don't forget - Your application is submitted properly only after you click "submit" at the bottom of the online application!
Step 3. Check your email regularly and often
- After you submit your online application, you will receive a "Welcome" email acknowledging the submission of your online application.
- SNU ISI will review your application and send you additional notices regarding your enrollment (including your program fee invoice) via email, so please check your email regularly and often.